The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- The fireplace stove is burning poorly, there is no draft or smoke is released into the room during stoking and burning.
- The fireplace stove cannot be heated up fast enough.
- The area is not heated enough
- The heat output of the fireplace stove is too high.
- The fireplace stove smells during operation.
- The fireplace stove makes noise, noisy operation, cracking
- The glass on the furnace door becomes dirty
- The output of the exchanger is too low
- The heating system is overheated
- Additional questions
This is air intake from the outside. This means that air (oxygen) from the living area is not burned.
This is one of the ways to protect against overheating in case of a power outage.
No, never do that! This could permanently damage and destroy the product. Damage caused by incorrect operation is not covered by the warranty.