The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- The fireplace stove is burning poorly, there is no draft or smoke is released into the room during stoking and burning.
- The fireplace stove cannot be heated up fast enough.
- The area is not heated enough
- The heat output of the fireplace stove is too high.
- The fireplace stove smells during operation.
- The fireplace stove makes noise, noisy operation, cracking
- The glass on the furnace door becomes dirty
- The output of the exchanger is too low
- The heating system is overheated
- Additional questions
Heating and cooling of the fireplace stove is usually accompanied by sounds. This is not a defect. This physical property is caused by the natural expandability of the materials used (dilatation of metal sheets). Also the combustion and cracking of wood emits sounds that are an integral part of the combustion process.