The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- The fireplace stove is burning poorly, there is no draft or smoke is released into the room during stoking and burning.
- The fireplace stove cannot be heated up fast enough.
- The area is not heated enough
- The heat output of the fireplace stove is too high.
- The fireplace stove smells during operation.
- The fireplace stove makes noise, noisy operation, cracking
- The glass on the furnace door becomes dirty
- The output of the exchanger is too low
- The heating system is overheated
- Additional questions
Remove all damaged sealing on the furnace door to prevent the suction of false air, which increases combustion intensity that requires more frequent stoking and places an excessive load on the heating unit. This will improve the performance of the heating unit.
Have a chimney flap or draft regulator installed.