The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- The fireplace stove is burning poorly, there is no draft or smoke is released into the room during stoking and burning.
- The fireplace stove cannot be heated up fast enough.
- The area is not heated enough
- The heat output of the fireplace stove is too high.
- The fireplace stove smells during operation.
- The fireplace stove makes noise, noisy operation, cracking
- The glass on the furnace door becomes dirty
- The output of the exchanger is too low
- The heating system is overheated
- Additional questions
Check the appliances and make sure radiators are open and de-aerated, alternatively check pump operation. If you need assistance, contact a professional (heating engineer).