The main questions and answers about stoves and heating.
- The fireplace stove is burning poorly, there is no draft or smoke is released into the room during stoking and burning.
- The fireplace stove cannot be heated up fast enough.
- The area is not heated enough
- The heat output of the fireplace stove is too high.
- The fireplace stove smells during operation.
- The fireplace stove makes noise, noisy operation, cracking
- The glass on the furnace door becomes dirty
- The output of the exchanger is too low
- The heating system is overheated
- Additional questions
Clean the heat exchange areas using a chimney brush. This will increase the output.
Increase stove output by using the recommend amount of fuel and opening the air regulators.
Check the water pressure (and amount of water) and adjust the pressure in the system (add water) as required.